The questions in Part A refer to the material discussed in Module 1 of this course. Respond to the following.
1. How does acid rain affect the environment?
2. Discuss how pollution violates the justice or fairness that characterizes a competitive free market.
3. Discuss the utilitarian argument for conserving and preserving natural resources for future generations.
The questions in Part B refer to the material discussed in Module 2 of this course. Respond to the following.
1. Discuss the idea of limiting the government’s interference in safety of consumer products.
2. Discuss the relationship between the principle of non-harm and the due-care view of moral responsibility.
3. Discuss the three elements of advertising’s deceptive effects on consumer beliefs.
The questions in Part C refer to the material discussed in Module 3 of this course. Respond to the following.
1. Discuss the four forms of discrimination that might be present in an organization.
2. Based on information in the text, what reasonable conclusion can be drawn about employment discrimination?
3. Discuss the three conditions that would constitute sexual harassment in the workplace.
The questions in Part D refer to the material discussed in Module 4 of this course. Respond to the following.
1. How are conflicts of interest created in an organization?
2. Discuss why privacy protection rights are important for workers.
3. Discuss moral problems associated with caring too much in an organization.
Length: 4 pages
Font: 12 point , Calibri Font, no more than 1" margins
Program/File Type: Submit in Word
APA referencing system is necessary in assignments, especially material copied from the Internet.
For examples of correct citations, visit the following links: